A few weeks ago we went along to Virgin HQ to trial their new Tivo app Virgin TV Anywhere and today the app has officially launched – huzzah! You can read our full review of the app here or our summary below:
– The main feature of Virgin TV Anywhere is that you can use it to watch up to 45 of your favourite live channels and more than 4,000 hours of TV On Demand, anywhere with a broadband connection.
– If you already have TiVo, Virgin TV Anywhere lets you take the experience with you allowing you to manage what’s on your box and record things while you’re away from home through its slick and easy to use interface.
– If you have an iPad or iPhone you can now watch live TV and On Demand shows, anywhere with WiFi through Virgin TV Anuyw. Virgin TV Anywhere even lets you control your TiVo box and share your shows on Facebook and Twitter. All in one clever little app.
– Virgin TV Anywhere is completely free for existing Virgin customers.
– The app can function as the coolest (and most expensive) remote control ever through the iPad.
For more information about Virgin TV Anywhere including how to download, visit the official site.
Have you already got Virgin TV Anywhere? We’d love to know your thoughts, let us know in the comments below.
By Jamie McHale